Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services. Trilogy communities offer a full range of personalized services, from independent and assisted living to skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Through our subsidiary, TriStar Services, we offer home- and community-based services including Certified Home Health services, in addition to pharmacy services and rehabilitation therapy services. Exceptional customer service is the heart of our company culture. Our goal is to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest! To achieve this vision, we set the following goals in each of our markets: To be the Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice and Investment of Choice. Cultural Leadership is the driver for our success and our cultural map that guides us on our journey is our Mission Statement :
- We are committed to exceeding our customer's expectations
- Excellence is achieved by execution of our Trilogy Service Standards
- The Right Employees make the difference
- A servant’s heart is the key to success
- The Team Approach works best
- Let everyone contribute to his or her fullest potential
- Pay Attention to the Details
- The details separate the winners from the losers
- Take what the company is doing very seriously, but not yourself
- Our company has zero tolerance for egos or politics
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Spring Mill, a dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility located in Merrillville, IN has an opportunity available for an experienced, compassionate and dynamic Dietary Aide .
The responsibilities of our Dietary Aide include serving meals to the residents of our health care campus and assisting in daily and/or scheduled cleaning duties (to include work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, sweeping and mopping floors as directed, performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures). Additionally, our Dietary Aide will set up the dining room, as well as meal trays, food carts, etc. as instructed. You will also assist our Cooks in preparing meals, distribute/collect menus as necessary and prepare/deliver snacks and meals as instructed.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a restaurant setting
- Ability to serve food and beverage in a fine dining setting
- Working knowledge of sanitary practices related to food handling
- Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions
- Able to operate kitchen equipment as instructed
Trilogy Health Services - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...