Rocky Mountain Home Care, LLC, in Billings, MT, a leader in the home healthcare business and growing quickly, invites you to join us. Our culture is that of an innovative, ethical, and caring team. If you want to help people and really make a difference in the quality of their lives, then think of us. In the process, you will make a real difference in your life as well.
A CNA is responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures and may be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality patient care can be maintained at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists patients with: daily bath, dressing, grooming, dental care, and bowel and bladder functions; preparation for medical tests and exams; ear and eye care; and transferring into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, etc.
- Provides nursing functions as directed by supervisor, including daily perineal care and catheter care; change dressings; turn patients in bed; gives sponge baths; measures and record temperature, pulse, and respirations; weighs and measures residents; performs restorative and rehabilitative procedures; observes and reports presence of skin breakdowns; reviews care plans daily; reports changes in patient conditions to supervisor; records all necessary charting entries; and reports all accidents and incidents.
- Prepares patients for meals and snacks; identifies food arrangement, and assist in feeding patients as needed; records food and fluid intake; and performs after-meal patient care.
- Understands and uses Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Standard Precautions, OSHA's Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens standard, and follows established infection control, hazardous communication, and other safety rules.
- Attends and participates in orientation, training, educational activities, and staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
At Rocky Mountain Home Care, LLC, we recognize people as our most valuable asset and therefore we offer our employees a competitive benefit and salary package as well as a rewarding and successful work environment.
- Currently enrolled to take the National Certification Exam or have a license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing assistant certification class.
- Must possess a sincere desire to serve the ill, aged and infirm.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the facility
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with agency's established policies and procedures, nursing care procedures and safety rules and regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skilled Healthcare - 20 months ago