- 2 -4 years of experience
- Physical Therapist
- Completes evaluations as assigned by Director of Rehabilitation or designee.
- Initiates appropriate physical therapy treatment as per the treatment plan.
- Provides physical therapy treatment as per schedule.
- Completes EMR documentation as per procedure. (clarifies MD order, inputs any necessary interdisciplinary progress notes and initiates Physical Therapy care plan)
- Completes statistics for residents evaluated and treated.
- Sets up necessary resident required equipment .(i.e CPM units) Provides instruction to resident and Nursing staff of same.
- Collaborates with Senior OTR on duty regarding treatment minutes and plan of care.
- Supervises PTA if assigned.
- Maintains treatment area in safe and orderly fashion.
- Needs to be able to complete all duties with minimal supervision and use hours appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
Beth Abraham Family of Health Services - 13 months ago