Lead Software development with first time right objectives.
Support software quality objectives on a product level.
- Understanding of System Product requirements and ability to develop software requirements.
- Ability to perform software design for an embedded system and provide sufficient documentation.
- Ability to Code using C language.
- Able to develop specific test cases for all software requirements.
Perform detailed specification, design and development of complex safety critical features.
- Follow a defined software process to ensure good quality and documentation as per SPICe or CMMI requirements.
- Review plans and architecture with other TRW software engineers.
- Provide expert assistance in integration and troubleshooting.
- Prepare and present technical communications to the customer.
- Review test plan procedures to ensure feature(s) are thoroughly tested.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering required
Experience and Skill Requirements
5 + years
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V