Courier with Customer Contact (Part Time)
Job ID #: 20950
Location: NM-Santa Fe
Functional Area: Banking - Branch
Employment Type: Part-Time Non-Exempt
Education Required: None
Experience Required: 5 years
Days and Hours: Monday - Thursday 10:00-2:00, Friday 11:00-2:00
Physical Address: 700 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, NM
Department Name: Santa Fe
Come join an award winning company, where you can make a great contribution at this exciting time!
As a new associate in this role you can become part of an impressive organization listed as a Forbes Platinum 400 Best Big Companies in America and is also ranked fourth in Forbes' Best Banks list.
Provides courier service to clients for deposit transactions and document delivery. Generates deposit and retail sales and referrals from existing customers by advising clients of additional First Citizens Bank products and services. Will be the general courier for internal associate requests that may include delivery of loan documents, proof work, daily mail, customer correspondence, etc.
This position has high client contact. Many clients (scheduled for courier pick-up) may not visit branch locations on a regular basis. In these situations, the incumbent is the clients’ primary contact.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Responsible for the daily pickup of deposits, loan payments and any other requests, for First Citizens Bank customers. Accommodate special pick-ups and adapt easily to day-to-day changes.
- Delivers various bank related correspondence to vendors.
- Delivers interoffice mail, proof work and other bank related documentation to all branches.
- Ensures excellent customer service and customer convenience through good communication and responsiveness.
- Assists with miscellaneous errands and facility purchases.
- Responsible for maintenance of company vehicle including maintaining accurate vehicle service records. Must keep vehicle clean.
- Must maintain a safe driving record at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate courier logs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 1 year experience in a sales/customer service capacity
Minimum of 5 years of work experience, including 1 year experience in a sales/customer service capacity
Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Ability to adhere to Bank’s dress attire.
Valid state issued driver’s license with a good driving record.
Ability to work independently.
Ability to multi-task.
Ability to solve problems with little supervision.
First Citizens Bank - 2 years ago