If you want to inspire technical innovation and provideexpertise to power mission-critical environments then click Apply Now to jointhe Unisys Knowledge Management Analysts Talent Community today. You’llreceive automated alerts when KnowledgeManagement Analyst opportunities open.
We are continually looking for Knowledge Management Analysts to join our teamin Salt Lake City, Utah. We don’t have any open positions right now butby joining our talent community, you’ll be alerted as soon as anopportunity is available.
KnowledgeManagement Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Own the Steady State Knowledge ManagementProcess (all delivery teams), releasing the Service Managers and the team leadsto focus on the actual delivery – single point-of-contact for thecustomer on Knowledge Management matters
- Manage account’s knowledge and identifyareas where the required technical or procedural knowledge is missing
- Build knowledge content, coordinate knowledgechanges and implement the changes for all delivery teams (process and technicalknowledge)
- Review ticket history to identifyopportunities of improvement
- Organize customer workshops to do periodicknowledge reviews and assure that any resulting changes are implemented
- Responsible for maintaining trainingcurriculum up-to-date and for building new modules when required or bycoordinating such to be built by the Unisys trainers
- Keep a constant commitment on improving thefunctionality of the KM tools
- Lead Weekly sessions with L3 teams toidentify opportunities to reduce dispatch & referral rates – buildrequired content and release it accordingly
- Ability to work across all Delivery Towers(PMO included) and assure integration and collaboration between each other, aswell as the ability to share best practices with other Knowledge Managers,bringing the possibility to leverage knowledge from one account to another in amuch easier manner
- Responsible for running a strong KM processthat integrates with C-RIM, SoSS , Secure Cloud andEUPS.
- Maintain Team Rooms’ information &knowledge
Do you have what ittakes to be mission-critical? Apply now to join our Knowledge ManagementAnalysts Community today.
- High School diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
- Must have experience with KnowledgeManagement in an enterprise environment
- Excellent written and verbal communicationskills required, will need to work closely with Unisys and client technicalstaff
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurancecoverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vestedcompany match, vacation and educational benefits.
Unisys is a worldwideinformation technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services,software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. Wespecialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiencyand utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users andconstituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide theseservices and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities inoutsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services,infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations andgovernment agencies throughout the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
Unisys is an EqualOpportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Unisys - 21 months ago
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical...