This position works closely with the Branch Sales Manager to expand business and establish new customers while interacting with existing customers to increase sales of an organization's products and/or services.
- Acts as the focal point for major customer accounts within branch territory.
- Sells SBS products and services by calling on and maintaining relationships with established and prospective commercial and government accounts within assigned territory.
- Keeps customers informed about available services, supplies, prices and new products.
- Responsible for meeting established sales quota.
- Monitors competitive activity and trends within the territory.
- Prepares accurate, legible and timely reports as required by management. Recognizes that this activity is an integral part of the position’s responsibility.
- Maintains a close liaison and coordinates with Sharp sales and service personnel regarding customer problems.
- 2-4+ years outside sales experience. Experience selling copiers a plus.
- Experience working with key decisions makers (C-level corporate managers)
- Experience in a dealer/distributor sales environment a plus.
- Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the organization's policies, products and/or services.
- BS/BA in Business administration or related field preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A valid dr
Sharp Electronics Corporation is the Mahwah, N.J.-based marketing and sales subsidiary of Japan's Sharp Corporation, a worldwide developer...