Opportunity Not To Be Missed!
When you choose Service Experts, you know you're getting
the best. Service Experts is part of the Lennox family,
a known and trusted long term provider of HVAC equipment
and services. That is why when you work at Service
Experts, you know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating,
cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related
services, Service Experts is committed to helping our
people innovate our products and their careers.
Join over 4,000 employees in North America and Canada
who build our heritage of integrity and innovation. At
Service Experts, we make your home, your businesses, and
your work, a better place.
This District 8 Sales Manager position supports
locations in AZ, CO, UT, CA, and ID. Primary work
location is negotiable (Phoenix, SLC, Denver, Bay Area).
The District Sales Manager is a Regional Staff position
management of district sales staff and customer
- Hiring, training, supporting, compensating and/or
contact points including Comfort Advisers, Sales
Coordinators, Customer Service Representatives and
Service and Maintenance Technicians.
gross margin dollars.
- Growth of multiple department revenue, including
- Growth of Plus Agreements
- Lead Generation through all points of customer
This position reports to District Manager (DM) and/or
Regional Vice President (RVP).
This position works with the marketing team, General
Managers (GMs) and corporate support to improve overall
sales efforts while meeting the guidance and direction
provided by the Service Experts Business Model and
established by Service Experts.
Experience and Competencies
- Professional sales management
- Multi-location sales force management
- Consultative and collaborative selling approach
- Can personally take over a sale and close
- In-home selling
- Training/teaching skills
- Ability to identify individual and center
competitive situations and ability to drive high
- Ability to analyze pricing (relative to both
margin dollars through pricing)
Service Experts - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard