AAA is a civic, not-for-profit organization rendering valuable service to the public, as well as many specialized services for the exclusive benefit of its members such as Automotive Services, Financial Services, Insurance and Travel. AAA Southern New England employees help and serve as a way of life. Through a 100-year legacy of service stewardship, our employees make valuable contributions to our workplace and the community that surrounds us.
• Travel Counselors sell full service travel agency products and services to clients (including tours, cruises, airline tickets, car, hotel, rail and travel insurance), focusing on promoting preferred and group products;
• Collect payments and processes the receipt of monies according to Travel Agency procedure.
• Keep travel client informed of revisions or changes in scheduling; maintains client files, and processes all travel reservation activity through Apollo.
• Ensure the delivery of Five Diamond Service in travel agency and branch operations.
• Build relationships with each client served, to gain loyalty to Club products and services.
• Acts as member of branch team or call center team and supports Club policies and procedures for delivery of service.
• Cultivates, accepts, and acts upon travel leads.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
A minimum of two years' travel industry experience required.
Demonstrated salesmanship required, with the ability to close the sale.
Strong customer service skills required, including the ability to develop and strengthen relationships.
Familiarity with airline computer reservation system strongly desired.
AAA Southern New England - 13 months ago
AAA is proud to offer space reserved just for you from $44 p/nt!