InnerWorkings (NASDAQ: INWK) has quickly become one of the largest providers of managed print and promotional solutions in the world, boasting some of the world's best-known brands as clients. And as a global company with an impressive track record of success, InnerWorkings has the resources to help you grow in ways you never thought possible.
InnerWorkings Awards and Accolades:
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 – ’08 – ‘11
Brill Street Top 50 Gen Y Employers – ’09 -‘11
Print Professional Top Distributor – ‘11
Crain’s Fast Fifty – ‘11
Information Week 500 – ’10 - ‘11
Forbes Top 100 “Most Trustworthy Companies” in America – ‘12
InnerWorkings is currently hiring a Senior Print Production Manager to join our Aurora, IL team!
This is NOT a typical Senior Print Production Manager role. We are seeking driven, creative individuals with experience and are looking to be a part of something big!
- Manage the client’s jobs on-budget, on-time and with the highest level of service and quality.
- Gather job requirements and perform procurement and project management of campaign or effort with understanding of objectives.
- Manage job production, delivery and invoicing; ensure all jobs are delivered on-time, expedite operations that delay or alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Build relationships with clients and develop communication channels to ensure smooth workflow; liaison between internal stakeholders, agencies and suppliers to ensure quality, on-time delivery within budget parameters.
- Investigate potential suppliers and recommend those most desirable based on knowledge of manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities and schedule availability.
- Enter all specifications into proprietary order management system (PPM4), prepare request for bid specifications and send to selected vendors.
- Maintain accurate price quotation data in PPM4 for all projects/vendors quoted.
- Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintaining current status of assigned projects at all times.
- Work within established operating budgets and maintain daily tracking and analysis of benchmarking information; analyze job revenue, cost and profitability by job and/or project.
- Developing program strategies which are both beneficial and economical for the client.
- Proactively identify and present additional production solutions to continuously resell InnerWorkings to grow and generate account revenue.
- Work independently on day-to-day projects; requires supervision and direction on complex or special projects.
- Consistently exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service.
We are a fast growing organization and our positions are in high demand!
Requirements for consideration include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (print management, graphic arts, communications, business administration or liberal arts).
- 5+ years of print project management experience.
- Experience managing the production of catalogs and various types of commercial print preferred.
- Detailed track record of successful supplier management, negotiation, and procurement of complex print projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven project management skills.
- Independent thinking, strong organization and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Software, high aptitude for MS Excel.
We know that our greatest asset as an organization is our people!
- Hands-on training to ensure you are set up for success
- Full benefits – medical, dental and vision, etc.!
- Paid time off including vacation time and company holidays
- Fun, energetic, team-based work environment
- Publically traded, growing company with career advancement potential
If you have solid experience, an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to join a high-profile team with access to upper management then we want to talk to you!
Do not hesitate to apply for consideration today!
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer
InnerWorkings - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
InnerWorkings has quickly become one of the largest providers of managed print and promotional solutions in the world, boasting some of the...