Operations Team Leader
Based in: Beirut, Lebanon
International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC), headquartered in Baltimore, MD, USA is the official humanitarian aid agency of the Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of North and Central America. Since its inception in 1992, IOCC has delivered $438 million in relief and development programs to families and communities in more than 50 countries.
IOCC seeks a full-time, highly motivated and experienced Operations Team Leader to head up and lead IOCC’s multi-million dollar, multi-donor efforts to effectively address the humanitarian needs arising from the crisis in Syria. These efforts include: life-saving humanitarian assistance; support for healthcare including infant and young child feeding; water and sanitation; shelter; and, operations to protect and assist domicile, displaced, and refugee populations affected by the crisis.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
To apply, qualified applicants should send a resume or CV and cover letter with salary requirements to:
- Providing strategic direction and vision to the programs and operations for the area.
- Guiding, coaching, and mentoring team members in their various responsibilities and ensuring project operations meet the highest standards of practice, efficiency, effectiveness, and donor compliance.
- Establishing and maintaining productive relationships with key stakeholders, including partners, donors, government officials, and community based organizations.
- Representing IOCC at inter-agency and similar NGO/UN meetings, local government authorities and donors.
- Contributing to the timely, accurate and appropriate reporting of program activities and results to the donor, including progress reports, and annual reports
- Managing capacity-building efforts of staff and partner(s) and adherence to best practices.
- Monitoring operations daily, and taking action to address any programmatic challenges to ensure that project-level and strategic goals and priorities are being met.
- Providing information, analysis, advice and consultation on ongoing operational matters.
- Ensuring that internal and external reporting, evaluation, and data requirements are met with high-quality products.
- Leading in the design and implementation of comprehensive emergency planning, readiness and response strategies for the area.
- Coordinating staff and partner safety and security issues and ensure related policies and procedures are fully implemented.
- Leading in the design, coordination and/or delivery of cohesive custom-tailored training and capacity building activities for partner organization and enhance capacity to implement M&E strategies.
- Leading the development of new program strategies; contributing to proposal writing and budgeting.
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Orthodox Christian Charities
Attn: Human Resources Manager
110 West Road, Suite 360
Baltimore, MD 21204
No phone calls please. Please apply today!
IOCC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a professional and diverse workforce.
MinistryEmployment.com - 5 months ago