We are seeking a Construction Administrative Assistant to join our Pacific Business Unit.
This position is located within EA’s operations on the island of Guam, and will support major infrastructure upgrade projects throughout Guam and the Pacific Region .
Candidate would be responsible for office administrative duties and construction project support from estimation through completion. This individual will need a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and excel in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge/experience of construction industry highly desired. Experience working with Oracle ® Primavera ® Contract Management and P6 is a plus.
Perform typing, secretarial and clerical duties at the request and direction of Project Managers including but not necessary limited to:
JOB SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Administratively support project offices.
- Create and maintain site binders for RFIs and submittals.
- Track project correspondence.
- Create and maintain project files and folders in hardcopy and electronic formats.
- Generate meeting minutes.
- Transmit project documentation as directed.
- Assist Project Manager in tracking contracts.
- Produce and deliver Bid Documents to Offerors.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Ability to write letters, reports and memos that conform to prescribed style and format. Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. Bilingual candidates are a plus.
- Must have good organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet Explorer or other widely used and supported Internet browsers.
- Experience working with Oracle ® Primavera ® Contract Management
- Organize and maintain an extensive filing system (both electronic and hard copy formats)
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with the highest standards for quality and accuracy.
- Ability to follow through on tasks, meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Positive approach and willingness to accept new projects as required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to handle multiple routine tasks and requests.