Medtronic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
THIS IS A TEMPORARY INTERN POSITION.
Intern candidate will gain real world experience while working for the world's largest medical device manufacturer. This position will assist with document reviews against procedures, regulations, and international standards. This role will support internal audit, software supplier audit, and software quality assurance functions.
- (Internal Audit) Review diabetes business unit documentation against Medtronic procedures, FDA regulations, and international standards to ensure compliance.
- (Software Supplier Audit) Review supplier project documentation and evaluate against Medtronic audit criteria, supplier procedures, FDA regulations, and international standards to ensure compliance.
- (Software Quality Assurance) Review Medtronic software project documentation and evaluate against Medtronic procedures, FDA regulations, and international standards to ensure compliance.
- Completion of Junior year by start of internship
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Course(s) in software and/or product design
- Demonstrated ability to understand software and/or product requirements and specifications
- Demonstrated ability to understand software and/or product test plans, procedures, and reports
- Technical writing course
- Regulatory affairs courses
- Defect tracking tool experience
- Trackwise tool experience
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Able to lift 25 pounds
Able to view items through microscope
Extended periods of time doing computer-based work
Medtronic - 18 months ago
Medtronic, Inc. is engaged in medical technology. The Company functions in seven operating segments that manufacture and sell device-based...