This position exists to perform lab tests to determine the physical characteristics of materials for quality and process control and product development.
- Set up, adjust and operate lab equipment and instruments.
- Test finished goods for density, tensile properties, and other required metrics.
- Test product samples for specificity conformance.
- Maintain the lab in a clean and orderly fashion.
Other Job Functions
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Basic math skills.
GSE offers a broad array of geosynthetic products to the waste, wastewater, water management, mining, agriculture, aquaculture, golf course,...