Board-certified in Family Medicine required; additional post-residency experience desirable; OB or Sports Medicine interest a plus.
- Supervising and teaching family medicine principles and practice to residents and medical students on the Family Medicine Inpatient Service, in the Family Medicine Clinic, and through didactic sessions.
- Directly providing primary care in the Family Medicine Clinic.
- Render care to private obstetrical patients in the hospital as part of faculty's clinical practice activity.
- Developing, participating in and supporting new and on-going faculty and resident research activities.
- Promoting the continual advancement of all aspects of the Family Medicine Program.
Wayne, Michigan is located in the suburban corridor between Detroit and Ann Arbor. Learn more about us by visiting our website at www.oakwood.org
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard