Senior Cisco Engineer / Practice Manager
Computer Service Partners is one of Cisco’s most dynamic and rapidly growing business partners in North Carolina. We offer an outstanding career opportunity for a Cisco engineer/architect with considerable experience in a variety of Cisco technologies, particularly Unified Communications.
This position provides the candidate the opportunity to enhance his/her skill set by working with a variety of Cisco solutions in a wide range of customer environments. This role allows the engineer to take the lead in architecting the most appropriate Cisco solutions to address a variety of business needs. While this position is primarily involves design, implementation, and support, opportunities exist for “practice management.” As a Practice Manager, the candidate will be involved in pre-sales systems engineering and project team leadership.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Works with sales team to determine most appropriate technology solutions for customer needs.
- Provides detailed design for technology solutions including required Statements of Work and Bill of Materials.
- Installs and configures network components including servers, switches, routers, firewalls, access points, and controllers.
- Provides troubleshooting and technical support as necessary to ensure technology solutions are properly optimized.
- Maintains focus on continuing education as Cisco solutions emerge. This includes renewing Cisco certifications as necessary and obtaining additional certifications as appropriate for new Cisco technologies.
- 4+ years experience implementing and supporting Cisco advanced technology solutions
- CCVP or CCNP-Voice certifications, or commensurate experience
- Ability to analyze, research, and lead the trouble-shooting efforts of complex technical problems
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to positively contribute to a dynamic and exciting team environment
- Experience administering Cisco Unified Communications solutions such as Call Manager, Unity, and Contact Center
- Experience administering Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, access points, and wireless controllers.
- Experience with Cisco security best practices
- Experience with UCS servers and Nexus platforms
- Experience with Microsoft and VMware environments
- Four year college degree, or commensurate educational background
Headquartered in Raleigh, Computer Service Partners provides IT solutions and services to businesses throughout North Carolina. Our customers range from small to mid-size businesses, to large corporations, to education, state and local government entities. Our solution offerings include Cisco advanced technology solutions (particularly Unified Communications), Data Center solutions, and Managed Services.
Founded 17 years ago, CSP employs approximately 40 talented and dynamic individuals. We have received numerous growth and industry awards for our achievements. For more information, visit our web site at www.cspinc.com .
CSP offers very attractive compensation packages and benefits. Our extensive benefits package includes: comprehensive health and prescription drug insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, flexible spending account plan, Section 529 College Savings Plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing.
Please respond by submitting your resume, with cover letter stating salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Job ID: SCVEPM/MON82912.
Monster - 2 years ago