Support Event Planners in the coordination and implementation of events, conferences, tradeshows, speaking engagements and workshops for clients, prospects and employees. Act as a liaison between Marketing and other divisions for successful facilitation and efficient execution of cross-functional activities.
1. Support tradeshow activity, booth scheduling, employee participation, equipment, giveaways, lead collection, etc. Work with third party vendors and assist with trade show invoicing, registration, etc. Help manage online warehouse ordering tool.
2. Assist event planners with event registration, budget reconciliation, post-event surveys, etc. Create event materials (namebadges, signs, etc.), order trinkets, etc. Conduct research for site selection.
3. Work with Procurement and Accounts Payable to process contracts, invoices and payment for events and speaking engagements.
- Event Planning or Hospitality Industry experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Detail-oriented too.
- Looking for a ¿people¿ person as they will be interacting with internal and external constituents.
- Strong PC Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet)
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet spontaneous deadlines
- Confident problem solver and ability to remain calm in the event of a problem
- Team player
- Ability to interface with senior management
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.