Sr QA Manager - Director of Software Quality Assurance - SQA - Networking - NOC - JAVA - Skills Required - QA, networking, Java, J2EE, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Oracle, SQL, DB2, Agile, Scrum, automation, routers, switches, C++, C/C++, NOC, L2-L7, L2, L3, L4, L5, L6, L7, Director of Software Quality Assurance, SQA, N, Sr QA Manager
Sr QA Manager - Director of Software Quality Assurance - SQA - Networking - NOC - JAVA - Test Automation
If you are a QA Manager with networking experience, please read on!
Join a leading network security company in growth mode located in the Silicon Valley.
What you need for this position:
Ideal candidate will have two or more of the following:
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- 10 years as software QA Manager
- Proven track record in creating highly technical testing teams
- Software engineering, test frameworks, and automation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Product development cycle, technical requirements, and project management
- Agile / SCRUM development methodology.
- Experience in software test planning, documentation and process improvement
- QA automation and hands-on experience with proprietary and open source test automation tools
- Experience in testing network products, preferably those utilized in Network Operations Centers for large service providers
- Familiarity with networking protocols in layers 2-7
What you'll be doing:
- Experience coding in C/C++ and/or Java
- Familiarity with network engineering (routers, switches, etc.)
- Experience with J2EE application servers such as JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogic
- Relational database experience with either Oracle, MS SQL or DB2
- IT skills in Linux & Windows, troubleshooting TCP/IP networking
What's in it for you:
- Manage a remote QA team in India
- MUST travel to India every month in the beginning and then once a quarter once the team is operating with satisfactory results
- Set the vision and lead the development of an automation suite for all aspects of product testing
- Define test phases and execution plans for each phase, ensuring that the methodology is followed throughout the release cycle
- Manage the development, and approval of test cases and test plans
So, if you are a QA Manager with networking experience, please apply today! - CB-NQAMGR-CA - , , , , , CyberCoders CyberScientific
- Very competitive compensation including salary and bonus
- Excellent paid medical benefits
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.