Exciting things are happening at The Interstates Companies & we want you to join us!!!!!
As a Midwest-based, national construction, engineering, automation, and instrumentation group of companies, we serve manufacturing clients in building and maximizing the use of their facilities. Presently, we have a need for Instrumentation Technicians to travel nationally.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
1) Providing instrumentation field services including receiving, tracking, configuration, installation, documentation, checkout, and commissioning of instrumentation and valves.
2) Planning, layout, and design for effective instrumentation installation.
3) Accurately documenting instrumentation projects and actively sharing instrumentation information with Automation Engineers, Process Engineers, various contractors, and our clients. Documentation packages may include bench configuration reports and manuals.
4) Maintaining instrument loop as-built drawings.
5) Actively supporting the entire project team, specifically Interstates Construction, Interstates Control Systems, and Interstates Engineering.
Great people for this position will have:
* Technical or Engineering Degree with 2+ years of related experience; experience in configuration, calibration, installation, application, specification, maintenance, and/or troubleshooting industrial instrumentation is valued.
* Good communication (verbal, written, listening) and team work skills
* A desire to work with great people in a casual, fun, growing company
* Willingness to travel 100% of the time
We pay well, offer great benefits, focus on the training and development of our team members, and our business growth will provide you with consistent challenge and career development opportunities.