Sending your resume to email@example.com
MicroTech provides Technology Services, Network Systems Integration, Product Solutions, Cloud Computing, Unified Communications & Collaboration, Cyber Security, Mobility, and Social Media Solutions as well as leadership/management skills courses, business simulations and vital industry certifications as part of MicroTech University to both public and private sectors — managing more than half-a-million technology users daily. A prime contractor of over 100 Federal projects and more-than-25 procurement vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the government.
JOB TITLE: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Washington, DC (Metro Accessible)
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides business analysis and support to Export-Import Bank.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Gathers and analyzes business requirements/interactions to support the development of a participant hub (a central repository of participant information). Develops ‘as-is’ and ‘to be’ use cases to document these requirements/interactions. Conducts business interviews with EX-IM business stakeholders and translates requirements to technical staff. Supports entire SDLC process for Master Data Management implementation from requirements through deployment. Acts as a liaison between the business and technical resources.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business / Accounting preferred)
- 2+ years of formal SDLC experience
- Previous requirements gathering and analysis experience
- Able to produce requirements traceability matrix and work with technical staff to understand requirements
- Familiar with supporting system testing and user acceptance testing
- Experience training end users and providing business user support
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in producing deliverable quality documents
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio
- Experience with SQL (Oracle DBMS 11g is a plus)
- Experience writing programming specifications (optional)
- Banking and/or insurance experience (optional)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Incumbents within this position may be required to assist or find appropriate assistance to make accommodations for disabled individuals in order to ensure access to the organization's services (may include: visitors, patients, employees, or others).
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Desired Job Experience
MicroTech - 11 months ago