If you enjoy teaming up with top talent, strong processes, and robust technology then you'll enjoy PrO Unlimited as we continue our investment in People, Process, and Technology. PrO Unlimited, a global consulting firm supporting contingent workforce management is currently recruiting for the position of Staffing Specialist/Client Services Coordinator.
The Client Services Coordinator is most often an onsite role at a client location, responsible for the day-to-day delivery of PrO’s products/services. The CSC reports to the Onsite Program Manager (OPM). The CSC must maintain quality customer service and day-to-day site operations, with a primary focus on meeting contractual deliverables as outlined in the Scope of Work (SOW). Depending on the size of the on-site team, the CSC’s scope of responsibilities may be limited to one product (payroll, business validation or staffing desk) or may span over multiple product lines.
- Must be able to work as a full-time contractor onsite for 4 months
- Consistently exhibit professional customer service skills.
- Manage all assigned daily desk operations and as appropriate recommend new processes and enhance current process to strengthen efficiency.
- Follow, maintain and update the SOP “Standard Operating Procedures” for day-to-day procedures.
- Efficiently manage the relationship/interaction of the approved staffing desk suppliers and managers.
- Facilitate the end to end contingent staffing recruitment for assigned requisitions to ensure on time fulfillment with high quality candidates.
- Conduct orientation for payrolled workers either face-to-face or via phone providing new hire orientation packet.
- Complete client background screening requirements for all temporary workers.
- Conduct onboarding/lifecycle activities for all new contractors.
- Utilize PrO’s proprietary software, WAND, to facilitate all processes including contractor requests, financial approvals, timecarding, renewals, offboarding, invoicing, reporting etc.
- Develop positive and professional relationships with client users of PrO program.
- Facilitate regular meetings/discussions with client hiring managers regarding PrO’s processes and procedures.
- Facilitate client/manager escalations to the appropriate PrO and/or client resources.
- In conjunction with the Program Manager, ensure that all deliverables outlined in the SOW are met consistently.
- Generate all required weekly reports to both client and PrO on a timely basis.
- Follow all required client and PrO mandated procedures and policies.
- Effectively conduct both verbal and written business communications.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience. An Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V.
- 4 years of college, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Three years of experience in sales, marketing, staffing industry operations, HR/recruiting, and customer service is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and interpersonally. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and clients
- Must have good customer service and administrative organizational skills
- Working knowledge of: MS Office Suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Detail oriented, critical thinker, problem solver
Please visit us at: www.prounlimited.com
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard