Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of policies and procedures for the work area.
- Addresses billing/coding related inquires for providers as needed, U.S. only.
- Interacts with other healthcare professionals and physicians regarding coding issues, U.S. only.
- Responsible for attending meetings and inservices to enhance coding knowledge, compliance skills, and maintenance of credentials.
- Assists with the education, teaching, auditing and reporting with physicians, specialists, clinicians, and residency program and faculty.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
Develops solutions to complex technical problems, which may impact multiple work areas.
- Integrates knowledge and experience as a skilled specialist.
- Possesses broad knowledge of related processes, disciplines and/or technologies and their interdependencies.
- Possesses deep technical knowledge in area of specialization.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, concepts, and technologies as well as knowledge of related disciplines to solve problems and deliver solutions.
Work requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment to investigate and resolve problems or situations.
- Probes beyond the stated situation to identify underlying issues and consider possible alternatives.
- Recognizes and acts on inconsistencies in data.
- May develop new techniques and procedures.
Receives general direction; work may be completed
- Recommends and assists in the implementation of changes to policies / procedures as appropriate.
- Understands the implications of actions and decisions within work area and across teams.
- Resolves complex issues escalated from less-experienced team members.
without pre-established procedures.
- Work guided by team requirements or department
Establishes own priorities within general guidelines.
achieve deadlines and results.
- Coordinates resources and activities as needed to
service of ongoing work.
- Finds ways to improve efficiency, quality and
May provide direction/coaching to less experienced
Contributes to area through the quality and efficiency
- May act as lead on small projects.
accuracy of others’ work.
- May contribute to the area by ensuring the
Applies communication skills to interpret technical
information or to provide technical advice/guidance.
processes, approaches and decisions.
- Builds trust; explains the rationale behind
- Anticipates future needs based on past
subject-matter specific and/or technical topics to an
- Able to accurately and effectively communicate
audience unfamiliar with the nuances of the
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred
About Dell Inc.:
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
- An individual professional development plan
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy