Performs complex analysis research, and evaluation of health care data. Develops and provides standard and ad-hoc reports on utilization, quality of care, and health care costs. Manages projects and oversight of deliverables. Serves as a team leader and works collaboratively with various team members and internal and external customers. Contributes to development activities.
1. Performs analysis and reporting of health care data, including the writing and delivery of results.
2. Formulates options and recommendations for the client; writes reports (standard and ad hoc on utilization, access, quality of care, and health care cost) to support the recommendations.
3. Provides project guidance and oversight. Assists Manager and/or Vice President in prioritizing projects and organizing project workflows.
4. Develop and maintain knowledge of industry players, industry standards, trends, and benchmarks.
5. Stays abreast of state and federal laws and policies, as necessary.
6. Participate in meetings as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, analytics, or related fields required. Master’s degree strongly desired.
• Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience with analytics and reporting
• Background in healthcare, risk management, statistics, insurance, or related areas strongly desired
• Experience with project management strongly desired
• Demonstrated ability in using spreadsheets and database software.
• Knowledge of SQL programming strongly desired
• Knowledge of current project management tools/skills.
• Knowledge of mathematical and statistics concepts.
• Present and explain complex information in ways that are meaningful to varied stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize project tasks.
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers to identify their business or reporting needs.
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
APS Healthcare - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard