The Assistant General Manager will:
Interstate is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
- Manage the operations of the front office, including but not limited to front desk, transportation, and food and beverage to ensure compliance with company policies and achieve an optimal level of quality service to the hotel customers
- Manage the human resources including: hiring, training, coach and counseling, problem resolution, discipline and terminate, as appropriate
- Resolve customer complaints, anticipate potential problems, operational issues, business flow and associate performance
- Prepare forecasts and reports and assist in the development, implementation and monitoring the budget to maximize revenue and minimize expenses
The Courtyard by Marriott welcomes you. Located in North Jackson, we are only blocks away from Jackson's best shopping and finest restaurants. We now offer an expanded cable lineup and complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in all guest rooms and public spaces. Each guest room is equipped with a comfortably large, well lit work area with an ergonomic chair, two phones with data ports, and an in-room coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Each morning we offer a reasonably priced healthy breakfast buffet. For your convenience our sundry shop, "The Market" is open 24/7 and maintains a grand variety of drinks and snacks.
- Work flexible hours and required to be on call and/or manager on duty when needed. Hotel experience required.
Division : Hotel Manager - General Manager(Asst.)
Facility : Jackson Courtyard by Marriott
Category : Hospitality
Interstate Hotels & Resorts
- 2 years ago - save job