Manages a group of employees responsible for all facets of multiple projects with varying complexity, in accordance with ACI project management methodology, typically with high priority and/or financial impact.
• Manages the development and implementation process of a company's products and services.
• Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on the delivery of new products/systems or upgrade of existing products/systems. Monitors the project from initiation through implementation and delivery.
• Responsible for planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending. Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion projects on time, with agreed upon scope, within budget and of the highest quality.
• Plans, schedules, and organizes staff and departmental functions. Defines, defends, explains and clarifies organizational goals and policies.
• Monitors budget and resource impacts of multiple projects against the overall budget and resource pool that the projects draw from.
• Assists with preparing and monitoring department budget.
• Manages personnel which includes hiring/separation, training and development, performance evaluation, compensation, administration and other related functions.
• Initiates and maintains contact with internal and external organizations and individuals to ensure appropriate cooperation, coordination and information exchange, with the goal of successful project execution.
• Prepares administrative reports and personnel action changes.
• Leads, coaches and motivates domestic and/or international project staff.
• Additional responsibilities include capacity management, demand management, interfacing with business partners and senior management
• Perform other duties as assigned.
USA - Charlotte
USA - Norcross
No. of Positions
1 Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years management experience specifically in project management.
• Previous responsibilities in managing organizational budget.
• Experience in working with Business/Product Management in defining Product roadmaps. Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
• Understanding of PMBOK principals.
• Experience in Agile methodologies.
• Experience managing PMO organization in a product software company.
Highly Desired Qualifications
• PMP certification
• Scrum Master
• Experience using Atlassian tool suite
• Experience using Salesforce, Clarity, and M.S. Project
ACI Worldwide - 17 months ago
ACI Worldwide helps money go mobile. The company develops e-payment and electronic funds transfer (EFT) software for companies around the...