Summit Technologies, Inc. has permanent employment opportunities for a C# .NET Developer to work in Washington, DC. The positions require that you be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a
Public Trust clearance.
Summary: Systems analysts / programmer will have a full grasp of Object
Oriented Design and can envision an overall design architecture. Assist in the specification, coding, modification and development of an
C# client server based front-end.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Analyze, define and document system requirements for
data, workflow, logical processes, interface with other
systems, auditing and reporting and production
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the
appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Participate in peer-review of code, and code for
troubleshooting and performance optimizations.
- Develop, document, build and test new and modified
program code using prescribed specifications. Specifications
may at times be self-generated.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such
as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program
would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to
correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and
approval of supervisor.
- Provide technical advice and respond to error reports,
problems or questions. Effectively present information to
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed
changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve
questions of program intent, data input, output
requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation using
common tools such as Visio, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power
Point and Microsoft Project.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future
Will be required to pass a thorough background investigation, including possibly a credit check and drug screening.
- Strong Object Oriented design Programmer and System
Analyst with C#
- Five or more years of experience with Visual Studio
- Five or more years of experience in software engineering
- Must have proven experience working within a software
development lifecycle methodologies (e.g. ITIL, SDLC)
- Must have proven experience working in a CMMI Level 3
environment (Documenting code and assist in creating
technical documentation and code review).
- Experience working with relational databases to
facilitate programming software, preferably ANSI SQL.
- Experience in the Requirements, Design, Coding,
Unit/Integration Test lifecycle phases is preferred
- Should be familiar with and understand configuration
management, change control, regression testing, unit
- Assisting team members with problem resolution.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Public Trust clearance
If you feel you are qualified and want to be considered for this position, please supply the following to Recruiter
- Updated resume including MM/YYYY for each employer
- Compensation requirements
- Best times/dates to interview & contact information (email & phone) Availability to start once given formal offer
Summit Technologies, Inc. - 2 years ago