On Feb. 29, 2012, AMD announced a definitive agreement to acquire SeaMicro. This disruptive move positions AMD to expand current server offerings and provide customers with low-power, low-cost, high-bandwidth platforms. The combination of SeaMicro IP with AMD Opteron™ technologies provides AMD differentiated capabilities to address the evolving needs of the server market.
Candidate will be responsible for Qualification of Storage subsystem for our Data Center Server Solution product.
- Designing, automating and executing test plans for a complex data center product for Storage sub-systems.
- Documenting scripts, configurations, procedures, test results, and defects.
- Working closely with Product Management and Engineering in defining feature requirements and customer use cases.
- Verifying that features are developed as per the specification.
- Working with Engineering to debug defects reported during in-house release testing and verifying the fix.
- Experience in Quality Assurance of Storage sub-systems in a server product.
- Detailed experience with SATA, SAS, RAID, HBA and iSCSI
- Experience in the NAS/SAN Storage Environment is a plus.
- Experience in using Linux Test Tools – IOZone, XDD, Netperf, Httperf, etc.
- Working knowledge of Linux OS Provisioning details DHCP, BOOTP, PXE, DNS, NFS, TFTP, and SMB.
- Experience with various OSes and Hypervisors - Linux, Windows, VMware and Xen.
- Experience installing and configuring LAMP, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Java, Tomcat, and Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Hadoop application is a plus.
- Experience testing HP, Dell or IBM blade hardware is a plus.
- Must be able to automate test cases using a common scripting language/tool e.g. Tcl/Expect, Perl, Python.
- 2-5 years of experience with a BS degree in CS, EE, or Computer Engineering; MS degree preferred.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is a global semiconductor company with facilities around the world. The Company offer x86 microprocessors, for...