e.magination IG provides digital design and smart technology solutions to the federal marketplace. We bring together multiple skill-sets and disciplines to deliver innovative solutions and services that make a significant organizational impact. From complete turnkey solutions to consulting services, e.magination IG enables government clients to better serve their constituents and more effectively execute their mission.
This position will be directly supporting the day-to-day engineering and administrative duties of the Sustainment Team for our client.
1. Provide strong technical problem solving on issues raised by customers and troubleshoot network, server, and general systme issues as required.
2. Analyze problems and translate issues for resolution for the siteStore team.
3. Develop scripts (i.e.; Bash, Perl, Python) and interface capabilities to support the transition of new services into operations.
4. Assist and direct customer with the use of siteStore system capabilities.
5. Interface with developers to maintain awareness of system updates and issues.
6. Provide operational system metrics as required to proactively support siteStore system; provide projections for errors and performance; identify other system performance metrics that would add value for system and data flow managers.
7. Report the status of all LOE tasking to the government on a weekly basis, or when deviations from approved planning require approval.
8. Perform system analysis and system verification.
9 knowledge of Internet protocol, experience with troubleshooting network problems in configurations and software, and experience with distributed computing.
10. Optional but defining a highly valued candidate: Redhat Linux certification, familiarity with Ruby, Puppet, Hobbit, Hadoop, Zookeeper, Splunk.
Proficiency with UNIX skills (i.e.; ssh, ftp, and vi). Script familiarity. System troubleshooting.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph required.
e.magination IG - 19 months ago