Provide support and analysis for manufacturing operations, including preparation of weekly and monthly performance reports, developing forecast and analyzing financial data. Ensure compliance with Company financial and operational policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned
Qualifications to perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Responsible for journal entry preparation, monthly close process and detailed reporting for manufacturing facilities.
- Support the development of manufacturing operation’s annual operating plan, period forecasts, and capital expenditure preparation and analysis.
- Prepare daily, weekly and period-end reports for variance and decision making analysis. Detailed analysis provided for plant expenses, material usage, and labor efficiency.
- Implement ongoing tools and reporting to provide detailed and timely analysis of deviations from plan. Work with local management to identify and implement corrective actions where necessary.
- Conduct physical inventory audits, reconciliations and procedure compliance to safeguard company assets and provide ongoing financial reviews with local plant management.
- Assist with the development and implementation of key internal controls.
- Maintain Internal Audit and Control procedures and implement audit recommendations in a timely manner.
- Assist in annual pricing process
- Assist in the calculation and analysis of inventory reserves
- Develop product cost for new and existing items within a standard cost environment.
- Validate and track operational savings.
- Special projects as assigned.
Qualifications Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance, MBA / CPA preferred
- Minimum of three to five years in financial planning and analysis or complimentary functional accounting expertise required.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of GAAP, Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets and General Ledger Accounting required.
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills required.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access required
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Self-starter, quick learner, team player, flexible
- Capable of leading and managing projects.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Strong business intuition.
- Integrated with business unit goals and processes
Weber-Stephen Products LLC
- 2 years ago - save job
No need to ask how the meal will be prepared at Weber-Stephen's company parties. The firm is one of the nation's top makers of...