A growing acute care hospital needs an experienced CEO
to run an outstanding facility in beautiful Kentucky. We
have been asked by or client to find a CEO to direct the
activities of senior executives to develop policies, and
procedures and train these executives to implement them
to staff. The CEO will organize an organizational chart
of hospital executives and delegate and train them
regarding policies to other staff levels. The CEO will
review and approve all financials, accreditations and
licenses. This CEO also will analyze all cost accounting
for hospital expenditures and take necessary
arrangements to changes when needed. The CEO needs to
have strong experience in leadership, financials,
analytical cost accounting and organization.
- Master's Degree in Hospital Administration (MHA),
Business Administration (MBA), Management or related
field is required.
- 3-5 years experience in 200+ size hospital as CEO or a
larger facility as COO
- Strong leadership skills, financial experience and
- Will need to have good relationships with physicians
- Marketing and community involvement is needed
Chapel Hill Solutions is an established consulting firm committed to meeting your staffing needs. We take pride in building solid...