Title: Deputy Account Manager
Location: United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo
Job Number: 13003136
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
The Deputy Account Manager is responsible managing all aspects of the operation including claims, enrollment, call center, local offices, and other activities required to meet the requirements of the contract, approximately 150 FTEs. This position will be responsible for ensuring that all contractual service level agreements and financial goals under their purview are met.
Tasks and Responsibilities
May perform one or more of the following:
• Manage the transition of employees from their current organization to Xerox
• Identify and implement process efficiencies, including those identified in the bid model
• Manage the mailroom, data entry, claims adjudication, call center, local offices, and enrollment teams
• Manage multiple implementations including the initial takeover, additional scope, and process efficiencies
• Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegate’s assignments to subordinate managers
• Assist in the development and adherence to the budget
• Regularly meet with the client including development and presentation of reports and action plans
• Maintain and enhance existing client relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
• Analyze client’s needs and make recommendations of additional product/services offered by Xerox
• Provide regular updates to senior management regarding customer feedback, production and financial performance, etc…
• All other duties as assigned
Required Education / Experience / Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 years of management experience (additional management experience may substitute for the degree)
• Minimum two years of healthcare payer experience
• Experience implementing operational improvements
• Experience in budget preparation and tracking
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Puerto Rico culture and local employment laws a plus.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 14 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...