This position is responsible for providing security and performing a variety of general office duties as required.
- Perform Security Guard role at reception desk and respond to security issues as they arise
- Respond to safety and medical issues
- Visitor processing/logging/badging
- Notify clients of visitor(s) arrival and ensure visitors are adhering to the facility’s rules and policy
- Receive and furnish packages from/to overnight courier delivery personnel
- Maintain activity log of Security Officer’s daily activities
- Prepare coffee and replenish snacks and beverages every morning as needed
- Make photocopies, send faxes, and scan documents as needed
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum one year experience
- Experience with security camera monitoring and performing security duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Oil and Gas Industry work experience preferred
While performing duties of the job, employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Fair Labor Standards Act Status – Nonexempt or Hourly:
The above is not intended to list all possible essential functions or requirements as they are subject to change. The employer reserves the right to revise or change this description. This description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. All employees are expected to work varying hours of compensated overtime to accomplish various duties. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the above essential duties and meet the physical demands. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to meet these conditions.