This position is responsible for coordinating and expediting the flow of materials within or between departments according to a production schedule. The inventory control specialist updates and revises inventory records utilizing ERP system and works closely with purchasing and scheduling to ensure all purchased items have been received on time and for the correct value. The incumbent will manage and communicate all delivery exceptions and is primarily responsible for RMA (returned material authorization) process. They perform cycle counts of all inventory items as well as month and year end physical inventory and maintains 5S standardization in the receiving area. This position will report and communicate directly to the Accounting Manager. This job description should not be considered an all-inclusive job responsibility statement. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas as needed to contribute to the success and continued progress of the company.
- Responsible for updating and recording accurate and detailed inventory values and transaction into the ERP System
- Schedule and coordinate with purchasing and scheduling the flow of materials within or between departments according to production schedule.
- Responsible for signing off on all supplier received materials
- Manages RMA process.
- Preforms cycle counts based on cycle count schedule.
- Preforms month end and year end physical inventories.
- Works with purchasing and accounting to determine inventory discrepancies and reports findings to appropriate department.
- Maintain 5S standardization in receiving area
Pay is $13.00 - $14.00/hr EOE