We are currently seeking a Food and Beverage Manager to oversee kitchen and bar operations of the Cinemark Movie Bistro in El Paso, TX.
Cinemark Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Plano, TX, is a leader domestically and internationally in the motion picture exhibition industry. Cinemark’s dedication to customer satisfaction and eagerness to provide the best experience in town has allowed the company to grow at a very rapid pace. The desire to continue to provide top-notch service as well as create memorable experiences has led Cinemark to expand their horizons to fresh new concepts. One of which will be Cinemark’s latest theater in El Paso, Texas. Cinemark’s Movie Bistro will be an innovative dine-in theater, the first of its kind in the area. The theater will allow guests to continue to enjoy Cinemark’s quality entertainment with the added benefit of enjoying a full dining experience. It will also provide new exciting employment opportunities.
The job expectations for the Food and Beverage Manager reflect their responsibilities as key members. These expectations are based on the Food and Beverage Manager’s key role in demonstrating leadership and communication with their employees. In fulfilling this role, the Food and Beverage Manager is expected to do the following:
- Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food; within established food costs budget
- Standardize production and ensure consistent quality
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensure proper safety and sanitation in kitchen to remain in compliance with all safety regulations, liquor laws, and health codes
- Supervise 10-20 kitchen personnel with responsibility for department training
- Assist in other areas of the kitchen and bar as needed.
- Will report to General Manager
Physical Demands: The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- A passion for service and responsible for delivering personalized, above and beyond service to all customers
- A professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust. Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards
- Highly organized, able to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete projects and be detail oriented
- Adept at managing fast paced environment
- Comfortable interfacing with a diverse group of individuals
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English (Bilingual Preferred)
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems, seek solutions, follow up and follow through with a variety of tasks
- Must be able to work variable shifts- evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Understand and utilize Point of Sale systems
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- TABC and ServSafe certification required
- High School Diploma or GED
Please no phone calls!
Monster - 15 months ago