ICON Health & Fitness has an opening for a Visual Designer. ICON is the world’s largest manufacturer of fitness equipment. Some of our brands include NORDICTRACK, PROFORM, HEALTHRIDER and FREEMOTION. As a Visual Designer you will be responsible for creating compelling, designs for interactive platforms. You will translate business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging. You will be working with a talented and diverse team, but must also be able to drive projects independently. Our challenge is to create compelling visual experiences that enhance our customers fitness experience.
- A bachelors degree in Graphic Design.
- At least three to five years of user interface design experience and or web site design.
- Strong and flexible skills in visual design and interaction design.
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications and consumer electronics.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adboe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash and Actionscript.
- Experience designing motion graphics with tools such as Flash or Adobe After Effects is a plus.
ICON Health & Fitness, Inc. - 3 years ago