Org Marketing Statement
Currently, we are seeking an Assistant Facility Manager to join our Corporate Solutions team in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. This position will assist the Facilities Manager in the delivery of offices services to operate and maintain the property including financial, technical, maintenance, procurement and asset and vendor management.
• Develop an understanding of and sound working relationships with key representatives of the client and all key suppliers/service providers to the site.
• Understand the operational and technical requirements of the site.
• Provide reporting data and execute all Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) and client audits and key performance indicators.
• Regularly interact with appropriate C&SS Manager/contacts to discuss service delivery and forward planning.
• Liaise closely with the client on-site representatives to address problems and/or enhance working environment performance and meet at regular intervals.
• Formally present monthly updates to the client on status of projects and initiatives.
• Clearly document and communicate all client expectations to the balance of the Facility Management team.
• Ensure that current contracts are managed and maintained to provide necessary supplies and services per defined scopes of work and costs.
• Accountable to the Facility Manager with meeting site financial and control budgets/targets.
• Ensure provision of Office Services (cleaning, mailing, reception, meeting services, dining/vending, landscape and others) is performed according to service level and scope expectations.
• Work collaboratively with facilities team colleagues (moves, projects, occupancy planning) both within the P&G Account and in the wider JLL network.
• Lead initiatives to ensure smooth running of meetings and/or special events at the site.
• Ensure site occupancy metrics and layouts are being updated in the system.
• Ensure that an effective Work Order system is maintained for rectification of any defective items/services & ensure that these are addressed in a timely manner.
• Assist with critical out-of-hours issues and participate as a key team member in emergency situations.
• Provide remote assistance to Dominican Republic.
• Work the Government Agencies (annual certificates) for building, and manage parking space requirements.
• Responsible for Car Fleet, negotiating with our Vendors and working with our Service Provider (PHH).
• Conduct asset audits and maintain asset inventories per client requirements
• Bachelor degree in administration or engineering is a must.
• Five years of background experience in facilities management.
• Advance English skills.
• Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
• Leadership and negotiation skills.
• Effective team work and conflict management and client service.
• Communication skills, written and oral, at all levels.
• Solutions. Ability to learn from successes and mistakes.
• Time management. Priority setting.
• Highly motivated and willing to go the extra step.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...