TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center - Physical Therapist-PRN - FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Under the direction of the Director of Rehab Services, evaluates, plans, administers and supervises medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to patients in the acute and outpatient setting.
- Graduate of an accredited school in PT with a Bachelor, Master’s or Doctorate degree in PT.
- 2 years experience strongly preferred.
- Current licensure in the state of Tennessee in respective discipline.
- Strong communication skills; customer service mindset; team player.
- Adheres to professional standards, codes of ethics, system and department policies and procedures.
- Incorporates the philosophies of continuous quality improvement, customer service and teamwork into daily routine.
- Must have the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, which addresses the physical, psychosocial, educational, and safety age appropriate needs of the patient populations served within the department.
- BLS Certification - Training Available
- Basic Computer Knowledge
HCA Inc - 12 months ago
HCA dispenses TLC for a profit. HCA Holdings, through HCA, Inc. (Hospital Corporation of America) operates more than 160 acute care,...