135874 - Fort Meyers, FL
The IMPACT Area Manager is responsible for the management and development of a group of IMPACT Retail Service Merchandisers/Lead Merchandisers, and for representing Acosta, our clients, and our customers by effectively supervising and managing project work. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, has a strong attention to detail, and is effective at leading and managing a geographically distributed team. They must possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.
- Provide effective leadership and management to IMPACT Retail Service Merchandiser/Lead Merchandiser team in assigned geographic area by interviewing and hiring candidates, onboarding and training new associates, managing performance and career development, managing conflict and personnel issues, and providing coaching and support.
- Develop a strong understanding of Acosta’s business model, Client and Customer details and expectations, and the specific details of the project work processes. Work in the field periodically to better understand project requirements. Provide backup support for project work as needed.
- Manage assigned project work to completion, on time, and with high quality results. Review project details to verify schedule is accurate and achievable, and supporting documentation is current and correct. Assign project work to IMPACT Retail Service Merchandisers/Lead Merchandisers and ensure that all jobs have the appropriate level of support. Monitor progress and audit project work. Answer questions, solve problems, resolve personnel issues, and adjust resources as needed. Ensure the delivery of all materials, supplies and equipment necessary for assigned project work.
- Partner with store personnel and IMPACT team to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss schedules and changes, meet goals and expectations, and build an effective working relationship. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Report and discuss observations, issues, and business solutions with IMPACT Market Manager.
- Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to receive notification of project work, receive and review work documentation and information, maintain IMPACT Retail Service Merchandiser/ Lead Merchandiser profiles and assign project work, monitor progress and status of project work, record and manage work mileage, work expenses, and work time and attendance, and complete and manage training activities. Utilize and fully understand Acosta’s retail reports and reporting systems.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage documentation related to assigned project work and IMPACT Retail Service Merchandiser/Lead Merchandiser team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard operating procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years management/supervisory experience. Prior sales agent, retail, customer service or reset responsibility experience preferred
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate effectively with others
- Must be able to work effectively in web based applications and email, word processing, and spreadsheet applications. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive in a car for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry individual cases of product, shelving, or displays of up to 60 pounds
- Must be willing and able to work in cold environmental conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores) for limited periods of time
- Must be able to operate a computer, calculator, fax machine, telephone, paper cutter, copier, hammer, screwdriver, drill, case cutter, hand truck, and pallet jack. Must be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder
Acosta Sales & Marketing - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -