Compile and analyze financial information for the company. Lead various financial projects.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of financial analysis, accounting or related experience.
Licenses/Certifications: CPA Preferred.
• Develop integrated return on investment analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
• Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
• Perform financial forecasting, planning and account analysis of G&A and capital spending
• Performs complex and high level financial analysis
• Present and discuss analysis with upper management
• Administration of PeopleSoft purchase order (PO) module including the creation of IT project codes, monitoring of outstanding PO’s and approval of PO’s
• Work with Procurement to monitor and track capital spending on an on-going basis in order to stay in front of initiatives and renewals
• Labor reporting responsibilities
Centene Corporation - 2 years ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...