Serve as public relations representatives. Exhibit a professional demeanor and willingness to assist all owners, guests, employees, and/or management.
Process all reservations and requests from owners, guests, Executives, and branch offices including health spa, golf, restaurant, and travel reservations. Respond promptly and discreetly to inquiries and provides information for all events, promotions, general information, and directions regarding casino, hotel, and local metropolitan area.
Coordinate owner and guest itineraries prior to arrival upon requests received via phone, fax and email
Maintain knowledge of all restaurant, spa and entertainment information including menu items and hours of operation to best serve the owners and guests.
Provides owners and guests with an orientation to familiarize with all services and facilities available.
Set the tone of Excellence in Hospitality in lobby. Always engage and interact with owners and guests professionally, presenting a friendly demeanor and a willingness to serve.
Communicate guest service enhancement and loyalty building opportunities to Managers.
Strictly enforce the privacy and confidentiality of owners and guests and deny requests for information in accordance with policies.
Ensure preferences are met and amenities provided. Coordinate delivery of requested amenities, floral orders, and other specially requested items with the bell desk.
Complete the shift checklist on a daily basis as delegated and assigned by management.
Ensure charges, credits, and complimentary items are posted to folios.
Notify his/her Supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged thefts.
Complete all duties in accordance with the standards and procedures.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Previous Front Desk experience in a hotel/resort.
- Computer experience and the ability to accurately type 25 wpm.
- Ability to multi-task and have excellent attention to detail.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 2 years of experience in Concierge Services or VIP Services.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 2 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...