WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
The Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Air Warfare Division (N98), balances warfighting requirements with available financial resources to provide an investment strategy intended to minimize Naval and Marine Corps aviation warfighting risks. N98 is responsible for the planning, resourcing, and execution of naval aviation programs, readiness and manpower to the United States Navy. OPNAV N98 falls under N9 Warfare Integration Director, which is responsible for the budgeting a resourcing of all Naval Warfare Systems and Programs. In order to accomplish their mission, N98 requires program analysis, financial management, operational research and administrative support services.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, executing, and controlling performance of technical, business and financial services projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Provides support as the primary interface with Government personnel regarding strategic issues.
- Coordinates all contract personnel, provides experience based counsel, and performs quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to Government requirements.
- Delivers presentations and participates in client meetings.
- Core working hours are 0800-1600.
- 15 years of progressive experience, at least five years of which were in a managerial capacity, in capability definition of naval aviation systems and in operation of naval aviation systems.
- Experience in requirements management and resource allocations is highly desired including experience with Capital Planning and Investment Control; Development of Standards, Governance, and Policy.
- Proficiency with executive correspondence and Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- JCIDS and PPBE experience is preferred.
- OPNAV / Navy / military staff experience is preferred.
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED : Must possess an active Secret clearance.
Job Title : Senior Program Analyst to N98
Key Words: OPNAV, N98, Navy, Aviation
Primary Location: Pentagon (Located in Arlington, VA). Convenient to the Washington, D.C. Metro transportation system. May Require Work Outside the Washington Area.
Travel: Yes, less than 10% of the time
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Whitney, Bradley, & Brown, Inc. - 10 months ago
Whitney, Bradley & Brown, Inc. (WBB) is a technical and management consulting company providing unique, creative and innovative products...