We are currently interviewing for an experienced business analyst / consultant in our thriving ERP practice.
As a Business Analyst / Consultant, you will be a member of our Professional Services group working on consulting project teams implementing ERP applications. You will participate in business process due diligence, solution design, application design and configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful ERP implementations; Collaborate with experienced Sr. Consultants and Solution Architects to hone consulting, application design, and project management skills.
- Participate in business process discovery meetings with clients to assess technology needs.
- Work closely with clients in proactively reviewing applications and recommending products and/or modifications in accordance with business needs.
- Define and translate business needs into solution requirements, initial design concepts, rationalized business and functional requirements and specifications for solutions.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Manage installations and upgrades of ERP application and peripheral software at client site.
- Design data migration strategies
- Create use case scenarios to insure all business rules are accommodated
- Plan and manage implementations
- Actively build high level of presence with the client facilitating opportunities to provide additional Net@Work technology solutions and services
- BS or BA in Business, Accounting or related degree
- Minimum of 4 years ERP implementation experience
- Strong understanding of business processes and mapping them to systems
- Strong reporting skills
- In depth financial acumen
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks and provide effective communication and strong follow up
- Understanding of change management
- Evidence of strong collaboration skills
- Has an aptitude for consulting displayed through social interaction skills, planning and execution
- Demonstrates a logical inquiring mind and natural inclination to take initiative
- Knowledge of and experience Axapta, Epicor or Sage X3 a plus
Our company is a full service IT and business consultancy with unparalleled expertise in the development of business technology solutions. From needs assessment and design, to training and support, our energy and talent is devoted to optimizing your business systems. With client service as our highest priority, our goal is to be considered an integral part of your business; utilizing promising new technologies and methods to attribute to your success.
Our nationwide presence, and strong partnerships with proven technology leaders (including Sage Software, Microsoft, EMC, Dell, HP, VMware, Citrix & Cisco), allows us to deliver a range of unbiased, integrated solutions that brings our clients every competitive advantage possible.