This position is dedicated to developing and implementing trade programs designed to grow Perdue presence within the Supermarket channel for the RTE and Premium RTC Value-Added products. Profit and sales growth are key accountabilities. This position will have particular focus on facilitating communication between the Marketing and Sales teams and insuring implementation of Marketing strategies. This person will establish price parameters including promotional frequency and depth targets; insure the development of annual financial plans; indentify distribution opportunities; and assist in forecast accuracy. This position will co-manage the Region Trade Analysts to insure consistency of planning, analytics and approach at field level. Responsibilities/Duties
1. Act as primary contact for Marketing for the RTE products and Premium RTC Value-Added brands for CPG products in the Supermarket channel. Assist in communication of Marketing goals and strategies. Work with Sales to develop tactics based on marketing strategies: monitor implementation of those tactics to insure proper execution resulting in increased retail brand sales. Lead development of overall themes for launching new items, “must have” product lists, and presentation templates for the field to assist in distribution gains.
2. Assist Sales to identify and fill distribution and product gaps in the RTE and RTC Premium products in the supermarket channel. Institutionalize market inspection information to assist in meeting merchandising standards such as: detect, close, and monitor chain and store level distribution voids; survey retail price points; evaluate shelving and promotions.
3. Responsible for trade strategy, pricing and promotional plans for RTE and Premium RTC Value-Added in Supermarkets. Communicate strategies and tactics to Sales; approve exceptions at the retail customer level; and monitor compliance.
4. Work with Sales, Marketing and Demand Planning to finalize Volume, Mix, Profit and Budget for RTE and RTC Premium Value-Added products for supermarkets for the next Fiscal year. Lead Trade Analysts to develop financial plans by customer to insure achievement of volume and revenue plan within spending targets. Monitor and lead course correction throughout the year.
5. Provide trade marketing support to Sales by evaluation/recommendation of Ads, Features, and Account Specific programs that result in increased RTE and RTC brand sales with supermarket customers. Responsible for continuous improvement in promotions by evaluating promotional effectiveness and recommending changes at the customer, region or national level based on pricing and tactics effectiveness.
7. Assist in presentation content at Sales and Marketing Staff Meetings, Annual Sales Meeting and Broker Management Meetings. Assist in the development of clear and concise communication to help accomplish Perdue’s strategic goals.
Required Qualifications Four Year college education required preferably in Marketing or Business Administration. Preferred Qualifications MBA preferred.
Perdue - 11 months ago
Chickens are always on the menu at this company. Perdue Incorporated is one of the largest poultry (chicken and turkey) producers in the US....