Restaurant Manager - Ala Moana
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. Our business is founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for talented restaurant managers to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena. Our operations are fast paced, high quality and customer service focused.
We are dedicated to hiring outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving customers and preparing quality food and beverages. Our people and their commitment to customer service are what set us apart. We believe in empowering you to make great decisions and to take care of your customers and career. The opportunities are endless.
Each restaurant manager will complete an extensive Manager in Training program which includes front of the house and back of the house training, financial systems, invoice processing, scheduling, budgets, costs control, expense reports, vendor relationships, recruitment and hiring training. The ideal restaurant manager is motivated, results oriented and committed to exceeding customer expectations through great food and exemplary customer service.
- Lead a team of employees in providing strong levels of customer service
- Maintain and manage the restaurant environment by monitoring store presentation and implementing the store strategy and action plan
- Motivate team to complete the sales process, ensure customer satisfaction, comply with Company procedures and maximize productivity and profitability
- Hire, train and monitor the development of a team of employees
- Effectively schedule labor to meet coverage needs and cost guidelines
- Grow profitable sales in accordance with budgeted guidelines
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to
magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
- 3-5 years experience in food and beverage service with restaurant management
- Servesafe Certification required
- Enthusiastic about food
- A motivational leader and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
- Food handler's card may be required according to local and or state regulations.
A California Food Handler Card is required for all foodservice employees who prepare, store or serve food at restaurants/coffee bars in California.
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
Nordstrom - 15 months ago
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...