Coordinated Group of Companies (CGC) dba Benefit Coordinators Corporation has been offering human resources solutions as a full-service, employee benefits outsourcing firm since 1983. Headquartered in Pittsburgh PA, it has a satellite office in San Diego, CA. CGC presently administers benefit plans in over 40 states specializing in employers ranging from 500 to 5000 employees, providing consolidated billing, COBRA services, Flexible Spending Account administration, employer self-funding, as well as web-based enrollment and ongoing HR administrative services. For more information about the company please visit www.benxcel.com .
Coordinates the group implementation, data gathering, group building (both traditional and web-based groups) and renewal process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds new groups into the proprietary system for both traditional and web based clients and enter corresponding eligibility if necessary.
- Researches and troubleshoots technical proprietary system related issues.
- Communicates with Account Manager, Benefit Administrators, and Data Mgmt. Team to problems regarding group rates, billing and eligibility.
- Examines plan coverage information provided in the PIQ with carrier contract information and create group summary cheat sheets.
- Responsible for processing group renewals.
- Perform small project work.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent and/or one to two years corporate HR or broker experience or equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
- Good understanding of employee benefit plans.
- Working knowledge of insurance premium calculations with respect to volumes and rates.
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Prior experience with building and maintaining a benefits system configuration tool or a HRIS preferred.
Coordinated Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer. This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision and Flex coverage, Short and Long Term Disability, Life and Long Term Care Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Holidays. Out of area candidates please note: reimbursement of relocation expenses is not available.
Candidates should send their resume (type AB in the subject line) and cover letter along with pay requirements to:
Company: Coordinated Group of Companies, Inc.
Address: 100 Ryan Court, Suite 200, Pittsburgh, PA 15205-1324
Monster - 12 months ago