Datalogix is the leader at integrating database marketing and digital media. Our mission is to leverage the power of purchase-based audience targeting to drive measurable online and offline sales. We offer audience segmentation and integrated media programs directly and through all leading digital media companies. We are a growing, profitable company with top-tier venture investors, based in Westminster, Colorado (between Boulder and Denver), with offices in New York, Boston and Chicago. Our culture fosters growth and results in a fun and high-energy work environment.
We’re a small company with a big IT environment. We have over 200 Windows and Linux servers mounted in our hot-aisle enclosure system. We run a clustered Oracle database at the core of our business. We run web-facing applications with database lookups that are measured in microseconds. Our datacenter in Westminster, CO houses over 500 terabytes of storage and continues to grow.
Our technical teams work closely in an Agile environment, enabling us to learn from everyone’s experience. Collaboration is highly encouraged and valued. Our work environment is very team oriented which requires and fosters good communication skills. We value skill sets in which will allow someone to be flexible within their working environment and have the willingness to take on new initiatives and tasks.
For this position, we are looking for a Senior Linux Administrator who can take ownership of designing, implementing, and supporting an infrastructure for our Linux servers.
Because we are a small team (you’ll be the sixth systems administrator), you must be willing to cross-train and provide some triage and basic support on VMWare, networking, Windows, storage, and other areas that we support.
What we need:
What we’d like:
- A good team player who can mentor other team members
- 3+ years experience with Linux (we’re a RHEL/Oracle shop) in an enterprise environment
- Drive to create and implement systems for managing patching, updates, configuration, and deployment of Linux servers
- Solid fundamentals managing high-performance storage on a Linux server (SAN, FusionIO, LVM)
- Experience tuning and optimizing Linux for Oracle
- Scripting experience (bash, ksh, perl, php, etc.)
- Familiarity with free, open-source software (FOSS)
- Willingness to take accountability for uptime of your FOSS implementations
- Willingness to be cross-trained and provide support in other areas of the systems administration team
Keywords: Red Hat, Linux, open source, fusionIO, FOSS, Systems administrator, RHCE, RHCA, SELinux, Kerberos.
- Experience with SELinux, Kerberized NFS, and other aspects of Linux security
- Knowledge of Active Directory integration of Linux servers
- RHCE or greater is a plus
- Experience managing development, test, and production environments
- Familiarity with SAN management
Local Colorado candidates only please.
Today, Datalogix helps over 50% of the top 100 advertisers and over 90% of the top 50 digital media and ad tech companies succeed by...