Overview of Position:|
The Sales Supervisor is accountable to the Off-Premises Sales Manager assisting in daily operations of the Off-Premise Sales Department. The Sales Supervisor oversees all logistics of the territory structure and the Off-Premise Sales team. The Sales Supervisor works closely with the Off-Premise Sales Manager to execute sales plans and promotional activity to meet budget revenue and cost objectives.
A Successful Sales Supervisor will perform and excel at the following Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify off-premise customers for service.
- Establish and enhance customer relations through direct contact with customer base.
- Coordinate and executes multiple off-premise programs.
- Enhance Customer Service Excellence by conducting market visits/audits gaining customer input
- Coordinate and execute point of sale (POS) relating to promotional and or special activity by account or market.
- Support Brand Integrity.
- Provide off-premise data to Off-Premise Sales Manager as required.
- Schedules adequate staffing for daily operations and/or performs functions of any open department position as directed.
- Professional interaction with On-Premise Manager and supporting staff.
- Works with sales team in compiling explanations of data for the reconciliation process.
- Forecast and project product needs; communicate vertically and ensure implementation.
- Communicates and works with sales team regarding order entry.
- Responsible for communication of and adherence to Krispy Kreme standards for facility and grounds regarding the sales team
- Fleet Management
- Works directly with Off-Premise Sales Manager to plan and communicate truck needs and availability.
- Works with service provider in negotiations, quotes, invoicing, warrantee work, etc.
- Provides data collection and entry into the AS-400
- Logistics for truck(s) referenced for repair or CER process.
- Review fuel statements weekly for discrepancies. Validates and sends to Off-Premise Sales Manager for approval.
Safety and Sanitation
- Determine and communicate needs for product displays.
- Assemble and deliver product displays as directed.
- Assign use of handheld computer where applicable.
- Perform routine cleaning, maintenance and training proper use of handheld computer where applicable.
- Communicate and execute all safety related directives, conduct safety meetings and training and participates in monthly corporate safety conference call.
- Monitors compliance of safety related behavior and guidelines, takes immediate course of action against non-compliance.
- Communicate and execute Krispy Kreme standards relating to food service transportation and handling.
- Investigate accidents and complete proper procedures and documentation, report to Off-Premise Sales Manager within guidelines.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Train new and current sales team and assist Off-Premise Sales Manager with data to complete related documentation as required.
- Support all training initiatives as directed.
- Identify needs and qualifications of sales team for succession plan.
Non-Essential Skills and Experience:
- Passion for the Brand and excellence
- Quality focused
- Ability to lead a team
- Organizational Skills
- Coaching, Follow Through Skills
- Demonstrate and teach safe vehicle operation and behavior
- Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal Skill Set (i.e. professionalism, integrity, self motivated etc.)
- Meet Krispy Kreme driving requirements (21 years of age and three year clean driving)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pass all pre-employment test (drug, criminal background)
Physical Demands and work environment:
- Previous territory sales experience preferred
- Stable, consecutive work history
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Carrying · Bending · Stooping · Grasping · Standing · Twisting
- Lifting · Walking · Communicating with customers and co-workers · Sweeping
- Writing · Mopping · Driving · Packing doughnut boxes
Visual Acuity Requirements
- Lifting up to 75 pounds occasionally; and /or up to 25 pounds frequently, physically active
- Using equipment to push/pull products, often on ramps
- Considerable amounts of driving
- · Must be able to meet requirements for a driver’s license.
Click Here to Apply
- The worker is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Un air conditioned trucks may reach temperatures of 100 degrees for more than one hour
Krispy Kreme promotes a diverse and drug-free workplace. EOE. E-Verify Employer.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - 18 months ago
You might say these sweet treats are wholly delicious. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts operates a leading chain of doughnut outlets with about 695...