Position: Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Specialists, Full-time
Location: Washington, DC
Logistics Support, Incorporated (LSInc) is seeking several experienced Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Specialists, to provide program, logistics, and technical management support to the NAVSEA Strategic Sealift Program Office (PMS385).
Job Description :
Responsible for the logistics support of all related requirements for the Program/System(s) in accordance with Program Office direction. Will provide contract support services for overall Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) strategy, including, but not limited to: configuration and logistics data management, life cycle logistics data management, shipboard supply, etc. Requires understanding of U.S. Navy ship, major equipment, or weapon system acquisition policies and procedures. Experience with commercial Supply Management practices desired.
Position Requirements :
- Identify, analyze, audit, and develop requirements for the acquisition of logistics information in support of planned maintenance, industrial assistance, equipment alterations, and removals.
- Coordinate configuration, provisioning, and logistics data management.
- Manage ILS requirements for cradle to grave life cycle support of ship equipment.
- Perform ship equipment and system site validations.
- Audit, update, analyze, and determine shipboard equipment configuration and logistics data.
- U.S. Citizen with an active SECRET security clearance. (Required)
- Professional Logistician with an engineering background. (Desired)
- Supply Management experience, particularly with knowledge of commercial practices (e. g. MSC, MARAD, etc…)
- Program Office and/or related Program experience. (Desired)
Relevant Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, technical, or engineering field.
- 8 years of ILS and configuration data management experience above and beyond the 3-6 year requirement described below may be substituted for the degree described above.
Information about LSInc can be obtained on our website: www.logsup.com .
- At least 5-10 years experience relevant to the position.
- At least 3-6 years relevant experience in integrated logistics support and configuration data management.
LSInc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer