Job Order: J0812-0167 - Campus New Grad Full Time
Title: Entry Level Application Programmer - Campus Recruiting
Category: Students / New Graduates
City: Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
Job Description: Entry Level Application Programmer - Campus Recruiting
- Participates in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analyst. Assists Applications Engineer and Applications Programmer to interpret software requirements and design specifications to code and integrate and test software components.
- Analyze system level requirements
- Develop and document software requirements
- Analyze system architecture to implement requirements
- Develop detailed system designs
- Translate design into software code
- Perform unit level testing
- Perform system level integration testing of requirements
Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 1 year directly related work experience required.
- Ability to successfully complete the Stanley Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
- Must have the technical background and skills to perform in all phases of software design, development, documentation, and implementation.
- Must possess the ability to design and develop with advanced networking techniques.
- Ability to provide college transcripts.
- Experience in developing software or prototype applications in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, or Ada, in a Windows or Linux development environment
- Understanding of the software development process
- Rapidly comprehend and become proficient in new languages and programming techniques
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, to include the ability to work on multi-functional teams, as well as proven verbal and written communication skills
- Experience to develop and debug applications in desired programming language and environments At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Analytical Thinking
- Application Development
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
About CGI Group
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading...