Provide repair and maintenance on all electric and electronic systems related to the fracturing of shale process. Works with management team to handle routine maintenance issues, troubleshoot issues, plans for equipment needs to ensure successful operation of OWS. Maintains and repairs Oasis production facility electronics.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must understand and perform all duties according to Oasis standard operating procedures and in compliance with all regulatory guidelines and EH&S guidelines.
- Repair and maintain all Company equipment including:
- Electrical and electronic systems
- Recording and controlling software
- Assist and support maintenance staff
- Provide updates and complete modification requests
- Perform preventive maintenance on a regular basis
- Identify problem areas
- Assist in making remedial action plans
- Assist in scheduling and costing repairs
- Maintain electrical and electronic parts inventory levels, which includes:
- Ordering of new components
- Shipping and receiving of components parts out for repair
- Training of maintenance and operations personnel on electrical systems and control software and hardware
- District Radiation safety officer (may or may not be required), duties include:
- Maintain radiation files
- Perform monthly inspections of gauges
- Gauge maintenance and repair
- Develop a base understanding of fracturing and other oilfield operations.
- Technical training diploma or certificate in electronics recommended.
- Knowledge of electronic control systems, QA-QC and troubleshooting.
- Must maintain radiation license.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years Electronics Technician experience in service company or oilfield operating company.